Gretna Economic Development Association - GEDA
The function of the Gretna Economic Development Association is:
- To improve the business climate within the City of Gretna as well as provide a vehicle to assist in the development of new businesses.
- To promote and encourage tourism along with enhancing the knowledge of local residents and potential tourists.
- To develop affordable housing, preserve historical landmarks, and beautify homes and parkways.
GEDA acts as a liaison between the community, state, local, and federal governments to identify needs and potential solutions.
Gretna Economic Development Association Projects:
- Cancer Relay for Life
- Christmas on the Avenue
- Cochon De Lait with Jefferson the Beautiful
- Gretna Art Walk
- Gretna Christmas Tree Lighting
- Gretna Farmers Market
- Gretna Heritage Festival
- Gretna Home Christmas Decoration Contest
- Lundi Gras
- Night Out Against Crime
- Pawdi Gras Program
- Volunteer Appreciation Reception
- We Support Our Troops
2015 Elected Officers
Judge Sullivan Installed President Anthony Buckley III; Vice President Mark Cambre, Sr.; Treasurer Mark Middleton;Correspondence Secretary Mitch Boyter; Member at Large Peter De Broeck
Dodie Rackley Office Manager
application and join today!